Internet at sea: Europe, Middle East, Atlantic
All-inclusive VSAT package
Broadband Internet at sea
✔ Fast and stable marine internet connection
✔ Up to 24 Mbit/s via satellite as standard option
✔ Higher Download rates available on request
✔ Unlimited data plans or pay-as-you-go
✔ VoIP Phone optional
✔ Managed solutions for crew and passengers
✔ Personal consultancy
✔ On-site installation and commissioning
✔ Flexible Tariffs
✔ Private access to Online Monitoring
✔ 24/7 phone support
✔ Free-of-charge remote support and software updates
Satellite-Internet at sea in Ka- Band: includes unlimited data volume & hardware
|Europe, Middle East, Atlantic 1 + 90 cm maritime VSAT Antenna DSi9Ka|
(1) (2) (3)
(2) Shared Service with CIRs in kbp/s: Ka-24 Down 1228,8 - Up 307,2 | Ka-20 Down 1024 - Up 256 | Ka-16 Down 819,2 - Up 204,8 | Ka-12 Down 614,4 - Up 153,6 | Ka-08 Down 409,6 - Up 102,4 | Ka-04 Down 204,8 - Up 51,2 | Ka-02 Down 102,4 - Up 25,6 | Ka-01 Down 51,2 - Up 12,8
(3) The speed may vary to lower data rates depending on network congestion and Fair Use Policy.
Terms and Conditions
- Contracts are available with 12, 24 or 36 months duration.
- At the end of the subscription the contract is automatically renewed for further 12 months, unless the customer terminates the contract in writing with 3 months notice.
- The hardware (VSAT DSi9 Ku or Ka and accessories) remains property of EPAK®.
- After 24 months, there is an option to take over the hardware in return for a down payment.
- A security deposit of € 5,000 is due upon conclusion of the contract.
- Monthly prepayment on 15th of current month for the next month.
- EXW Leipzig, shipment and installation will be charged separately.
- All prices are net prices. Local VAT or other taxes can apply.
Find and select the options most suitable for you.
Telemedical Maritime Health Assistance
Medical advice and support for sudden illness or injuries at sea. Assistance available 24/7 at any location through satellite connection.
Using a dual system reduces the risk of blockages and increases the availability of your satellite link. The switch from one antenna to the next is made fully automatically for an always-on-internet at sea connection.
Dual Band: convert from Ku-band to Ka-band and vice versa
Keep your options open.
EPAK® maritime Satcom antennas can be adjusted for satellite services either in Ku- or in Ka Band.